Potato Head Beach Club, Bali
Bali is a big talking subject for me, and as you may have read in previous blogs, I have been to Bali 3 times!
The first time I visited Bali, I did so much research I had the stuff coming out of my ears. So, I was well prepared, to say the least!
Whilst doing my research one of the things that kept coming up time and time again was Potato Head Beach Club, which is situated in the uptown part of Bali, Seminyak. Everyone was saying how it was a must go and that we have to visit at least once. Well I can tell you that I’ve been back every time I’ve been in Bali!
Potato Head has beautiful day beds all positioned perfectly around the infinity pool with impressive views of the ocean. They provide waited service to the day beds, and a chilled out vibe with decent music to accompany your perfect day by the pool! And the cocktails are actually amazing.
As much as this place is amazing, there are a few things I will point out a few tips for visiting Potato Head;
- It may be a little hard to find, but if you can find Montigo Resort then Potato Head is right next to this resort. Remember to look UP for the Potato Head sign.
- Don’t bring any water or drinks with you, as the security that do the checks as you enter will take these items off of you.
- Potato Head is incredibly popular, and the day beds get filled up super quick. I would advise getting to Potato Head at least 1 hour early (before PH opens) so that you can add your name to the list to reserve a day bed.
- Although you technically don’t have to pay for the day bed, there is a minimum spend (on food and drink) to have a day bed, which, the last time I went was 500,000 IDR. The day beds fit up to 4 friends, so this becomes minimal when splitting the cost.
- Although the majority of customers are adults, from time to time I have experienced children at Potato Head, I would simply advise to pick a day bed that is set a little back from the pool to avoid being splashed!
- I highly recommend the Kookaburra Cocktail 👌🏽
- Don’t forget your suncream! Potato Head is the perfect place to catch some rays!
- If you’re in for the long run, make sure you stick around until about 5/6pm as the sunset at Potato Head is pretty spectacular!
- Last but not least, lay back, chill out and enjoy the sweet vibe whilst sipping on an awesome cocktail… or 5!
I’ve ALWAYS ended up making friends whilst at PH, in fact two of them we’re stopping off to stay with first when we land in Sydney!
PH really is a lush place to chill out, so give it a try and let me know what you think of the place?